Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Kent Home

Well, fingers crossed, things are slowly falling into place. We have found a flat that has been checked out and given the thumbs up by our agency. I won't post any picture of it right now, but as soon as we arrive and are settled with internet I will post pictures I have taken.

Some key GREAT features are:

- Fully Furnished- this means all our furniture, washing machine, dishwasher, couches etc... All we need to buy upon arrival are our linens!

- 5 minute walk to the train station- that mean LONDON BABY, just a short train ride away!

- Perfect location for our bus to school. We simply cross the street and catch our bus to school, and upon arrival home after school, the bus stop is right outside our front door!

- Very new building, which means heated floors- apparently this is an exciting feature, I'm sure I will know why when we arrive.

- Minutes from High Street, which means, the Real Estate Agent told me, we can crawl home from the pub easily.

3 comments:

chan said...

bookmarked. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting! I will look forward to the blogs.
Have Fun.
Best,
Lisa Beley

Brandon said...

BOOKMARKED!

Dears depart sounds a lot like dearly departed - slightly macabre, but I like it.