Ben and I teach the same group of students. I teach them English and Ben teaches them Drama. So, on Friday afternoon before the party, I gave the students a few minutes to make some posters to congratulate Mr. Stone. However, because they are only 11, the idea of Ben having a graduation in another country didn't quite make sense. They wanted to know why Ben didn't just go home for Grad. I explained that it was a far ways away to go just for one day. One boy piped up with the idea that he should just tell the school that he has Swine Flu so that he could get two weeks off of school and go to his graduation. So if you look closely, all the pages say something along the lines of
"I hope you get Swine Flu". They mean it in the nicest way
2 comments:
hope you are saving these
dear a&B:
how can mr stone graduate if he can't spell graduate or are we just happy he teaches drama and leaves english to you
cheers
allan and marla
Post a Comment