Saturday, October 17, 2009

More London with the Parents, Roomates and Siblings.





Mom in the red phone booth


Dad and Ken in Trafalgar Square!


The Dears on a bridge!

Some happy boys on a bridge!

Some of my favourite boys all together at the market. Hanging out while the girls shop... too early for Christmas shopping, I don't think so!

6 comments:

AshMacMc said...

I am so happy for the return of the blog!!! I've been checking every day and am so happy to have a new update! We miss you like crazy but are enjoying your house and taking care of Ernie with my mom! Love you guys!!!

Susie said...

I too am glad you are back. I check you everday. I am also glad to see so many smiling faces......just what the dr.ordered. Enjoy your visit with mom, dad, and Kenny.

stonekroeker said...

We can hardly wait to do the same things with you when we get there in the spring. You'll be tired of it all by then, but doing the sightseeing with you will be our dream come true!

Anonymous said...

the pics are great and we are so happy that your parents are finally having the trip they have been dreaming of
best of luck with the 55 beers, Dave!

cheers

allan and marla

Emily said...

This is the best photo EVER!! it is the best feeling in the world when we get to see either of our dads smile this big! I LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

Hi to all the Swansburg clan!
Keep having fun & great times!
Thanks for doing the blog Abby!!!