Hello Everyone, Well okay, hi Mom! This is my first attempt at blogging, so I'm pretty excited. I hope to keep this updated Ben and my pictures, travel plans, updates about teaching experiences etc... This is an attempt to allow all interested love ones to know what is happening in the lives of two young lovers who are going to travel across the ocean and see Europe! As fun as Facebook can be, this just feels simpler. It will also make me limit how many pictures I post. Please leave messages, feedback and love! And don't forget to take a look at our countdown- guaranteed you won't freak out as much as I did!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
FIRST POST
Hello Everyone, Well okay, hi Mom! This is my first attempt at blogging, so I'm pretty excited. I hope to keep this updated Ben and my pictures, travel plans, updates about teaching experiences etc... This is an attempt to allow all interested love ones to know what is happening in the lives of two young lovers who are going to travel across the ocean and see Europe! As fun as Facebook can be, this just feels simpler. It will also make me limit how many pictures I post. Please leave messages, feedback and love! And don't forget to take a look at our countdown- guaranteed you won't freak out as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment