
Well, we have two weeks off over the break and while we originally had planned for a week in two different places, we have now decided to make it all Paris all the time. I am hoping this means I can convince the boys to do three days in Disneyland Paris, you know because we will be there for so much longer!
Anyway, if anyone reading the blog out there has been to Paris, any suggestions of things we can do that is closeish to Paris, suggestions would be great!!
We have plans for Museums, Disneyland, drinking coffee in Cafes, shopping but any advice would be really helpful!
also that is not us in the picture. in case you weren't sure
1 comment:
Hi guys - first off, really enjoying your blog very much. Paris is wonderful - make some time for the churches, they are really staggering. I particularly liked wandering what is known as the Old Jewish Quarter - great food.
Post a Comment