I am probably going to write a children's book about this raincoat. Mom, Dad and Ben are probably sick of my talking about it. But I don't care. It is the greatest thing about this side of the world since my discovery of Jacket Potatoes.
It had matching boots.
I might need to go back.
2 comments:
You MUST get the matching boots!!! I love your raincoat very very much! Where is it from? I am very jealous as my raincoat is ugly and black and boring and a not at all flattering shape and yours is super cute! I think the children's book about that coat would be excellent! Miss you lots!
HI Abby and Ben! If i know you (Abby), you will check the comments at some point and find I still exist! I have been reading your blog and it sounds like you have had some amazing adventures....love the raincoat and you must write the book (in your spare time - Ben can illustrate and animate etc) Since Firstclass went "poof" i seem to have lost all ways to contact you - so hope you read this at some point.
Lots to chat about -hope to talk soon:)
Amy
PS Tell Ben ...."!!!!"
Post a Comment